The physical-chemical composition of EcoTemales Fortuna’s waters makes them ideal for the treatment of:
- Stress, mental fatigue, and anxiety
- Dermatology conditions like psoriasis, atypical dermatitis, acne, and rosacea.
- Circulation problems
- Rehabilitation from trauma and burns
- Post –operative treatment of orthopedic surgeries
- Arthritis, arthrosis, rheumatoid arthritis, lumbago, sciatic nerve, tendinitis, sprains, aging joints
- Intestinal, Stomach, and Vesicular diseases
- As a micro-relaxer, attacks the contractures and stiffness of the neuromuscular and osteo-articular systems
These benefits are almost immediate. The temperature relaxes the muscles, and opens the pores, which allows the body to absorb the small quantities of the minerals brought to the water by the volcanic rocks. Once absorbed, these minerals are deposited into the subcutaneous tissues and activate the hypothalamic-adrenal axis, which manages the body’s stress and energy metabolism, creating a progressive feeling of relaxation.
The advantages of the hot springs not only cure ailments and physical disorders, but the implications in areas of beauty and relaxation are also outstanding. By alternating, for periods of about 15 minutes, the hot springs with hypothermal water (cold), from our natural springs, a fluctuation between tension and relaxation, resulting in a process of action and rest, produces a number of benefits, among which are:
- Stregnthening the immune system
- Stimulating the circulatory system, eliminating toxins
- Reactivating metabolism
- Reacondicioning the body’s termal regulating system
- Relaxes muscles, avoiding edemas and swellings.